I am holding a solo exhibition at Kichijoji Art Museum in Tokyo.
If you are in the town, please stop by.
Hideki Nakazawa Exhibition: Art Viewed With Brain
Sat, Dec 8, 2012 - Sun, Feb 17, 2013
Kichijoji Art Museum
Closed: Dec 26, Dec 28-Jan 4, Jan 30
Open Hours: 10am-7:30pm
Admission: 100 yen (free under elementary school, over 65 or the handicapped)
Hostd by Kichijoji Art Museum (tel +81-422-22-0385)
Cooperated by Gallery Cellar, Fuchu Art Museum
Hideki Nakazawa Music Works Concert
piano: Yuji Takahashi
voice: sei (from ju sei), Madoka Kono, Junichiro Tanaka
recording: Taku Unami
3-4pm, Sat, Dec 8, 2012. Capacity 90. Reservation required.
Talk "The Day 'Brainwaves Drawing' Was Born"
Hideki Nakazawa x Ryoko Kamiyama (Curator from Fuchu Art Museum)
2-3:30pm, Sat, Jan 26, 2013. Capacity 90. Reservation required.
Talk "Hideki Nakazawa's Art"
Hideki Nakazawa x Kae Ishii (Doctor Course of Waseda University)
2-3:30pm, Sat, Feb 16, 2013. Capacity 90. Reservation required.
New Works Installation by the Artist
2pm-, Sun, Jan 20 & Sun, Feb 10, 2013.
My solo show being held at The Container, Nakameguro is up to Mon, Dec 10.
Another solo show will be held at Gallery Cellar, Kyobashi from Fri, Jan 18.
Sorry for the multipostings.
- Added tags "del" and "ins" at the part of the postponement of my solo show at Gallery Cellar.
- Above mentioned solo show at Gallery Cellar was postponed. I am sorry.
- Linked to the page for this exhibition here also.
Hideki Nakazawa Exhibition: Art Viewed With Brain / Kichijoji Art Museum
- Multiposted the above email in English to English speakers. (Having already multiposted email in Japanese to Japanese sprakers on Dec 7.)
- This site is made in person by Hideki Nakazawa. See also "Notebook."
- Make contact with Gallery Cellar for Nakazawa's works, writings, lectures and others. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org including CC to email@example.com .
Japanese | NAKAZAWA HIDEKI's homepage