HOW TO MAKE "Sentence No. 1 Which Consists of 903 Palindromic Coined Words"
Make a sentence as an art work (a method painting) ruled by a certain method, not depending on meanings, not using randomness.
Use phonograms, which produces the result that the sentence can be read aloud.
1) Use only twenty-six letters from English alphabet and a period mark; five vowels (a, e, i, o, u), twenty-one consonants (b, c, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, p, q, r, s, t, v, w, x, y, z), and one period mark (.).
2) Use only palindromic (symmetric) coined (newly made) words.
3) The number of letters included in a word must be odd, nine and below.
4) Every word has to include at least one vowel.
5) Three or more consonants cannot be connected. (Two at the longest.)
6) Three or more vowels cannot be connected. (Two at the longest.)